Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cookie butter

How have I not heard of this before?

It can't be any kind of good for you, so I probably will not even try it. Because if I try it and like it I'll want more and that would be bad. I already eat enough things that are bad for me.

I saw a video on Facebook about making a cookie butter mug cake in the microwave, and I thought cookie butter? What the what?

Naturally I immediately Googled it and found that it's a real thing. I mean, Trader Joe's sells it so it must be a real thing in the civilized world. I live in the middle of nowhere, so I have to find this stuff out via the interwebs.

Then I found pages dedicated to all the luscious but artery clogging things you can make with cookie butter. Kind of like the the pages I found the other day with recipes for your Peeps. I really need to stop looking at these things. Are there salad pages? Salad, green things pages? I need to go find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment